Monday, December 30, 2013

A beautiful end to 2013!

I've not blogged since October but I've been hanging around reading blogs and loving all the inspiration I get. It's now the 31st of December 2013 and I am wondering where the year has gone! For me it's been a pretty straight forward year, only a few challenges popped up and reared their heads but the most beautiful ending of this year was the most special highlight for me and my family. I welcomed a beautiful baby girl Violet Holly into the world on the 19th of December, she arrived just in time for Christmas! The best Christmas present ever for myself, my husband and daughter. I am looking forward to scrapbooking my little girls in 2014! Between sleeping of course...

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year and I look forward to reading all your blogs in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment